What’s new in Wave Link 1.8?
🆕 Elgato Marketplace integration (Beta)
Introducing the Elgato Marketplace Beta integration with Wave Link. Easily browse and seamlessly install powerful audio effects created by Elgato and the Maker community.
To open Marketplace click on the Marketplace icon in Wave Link after updating or go to marketplace.elgato.com in your favorite browser.
🆕 Wave device control with Stream Deck
The updated Wave Link plugin for Stream Deck gives one-tap control over Wave hardware settings. Engage hardware-level mute and toggle lowcut, clip guard, gain lock, and more. In addition to keys, with Stream Deck + dials adjust hardware gain, headphone output volume, and Mic/PC Mix.
🛠️ Performance improvements and bug fixes
- The buffer settings have been re-enabled in Settings. Learn more.
- Disabled “Windows Audio Enhancements” for virtual audio devices to prevent audio issues.
- Fixed a bug causing Wave Gain Lock and Lowcut settings to turn off after starting Wave Link.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the PC from sleeping while Wave Link is running.
- External inputs such as capture cards and 3rd party microphones no longer distort.
- After closing an application playing audio, the VU meter will correctly show no audio playing.