Items needed for setup
The following are required for capturing the 4K X:
- Elgato 4K Pro
- Xbox Series X or S
- Desktop PC with the 4K Pro installed in available PCIe 2.0 or higher (x4/x8/x16) slot.
- 2 x HDMI cables.
- One is provided with 4K Pro.
1) Connect your Xbox Series X|S to the HDMI In of 4K Pro via an HDMI cable.
2) Connect the HDMI Out of 4K Pro to your TV or display via an HDMI cable.
3) Plug one end of the second HDMI cable into the HDMI OUT port of the 4K Pro.
4) Open 4K Capture Utility or OBS Studio to start capturing right away or add 4K Pro to your preferred streaming software such as XSplit, SLOBS, and more.
Troubleshooting - No Audio is Captured
Stereo audio may be called Linear PCM.
When using 4K Pro, Linear PCM is the correct audio setting for the Xbox Series X|S