This article will guide you on connecting the PlayStation 5 to the Elgato 4K Pro.
Required Items for Setup
The following are required to capture PlayStation 5.
- PlayStation 5
- Elgato 4K Pro
- 2 x HDMI cables.
- One is provided with 4K Pro.
1) Connect your PlayStation 5 directly to your TV set or display via HDMI without using Elgato 4K Pro.
2) Visit the Settings > System section of the PlayStation 5 interface and turn off Enable HDCP. After that, you can use your PlayStation 5 with Elgato 4K Pro.
1) Connect your PlayStation 5 to the HDMI In of 4K Pro via an HDMI cable
2) Connect the HDMI Out of 4K Pro to your TV or display via an HDMI cable.
3) Plug one end of the second HDMI cable into the HDMI OUT port of the 4K Pro.
4) Open 4K Capture to start capturing right away or add 4K Pro to your preferred streaming software such as OBS Studio, Xsplit, Streamlabs Desktop and more