Wave Link can be configured to a total of 8 audio inputs, each acting as its own input from either an app, program, game, or a microphone.
Add a New Channel to Wave Link
1) Open Wave Link
2) Move the mouse over the input that is being added. Note that input are added in sequential order.
3) Click on the + icon
4) From the menu, select the type of input which will be added to Wave Link
- Inputs above the line are virtual inputs
- Inputs below the line are microphone input
5) Once the input is selected it will be added to Wave Link. In this example we'll use SFX (Sound Effects)
6) To edit input settings, click on the top area next to the icon and name.
In the input settings the input can be renamed, removed or changed to a different input type.
Note: Wave Link virtual input names do not effect what they do. In this example we added an SFX input, but it can be renamed to Game and used it as the game input if desired.