EpocCam doesn't provide a built-in recording function. Third party applications need to be used to record video.
On Windows, we recommend Windows Camera Application.
1) Choose EpocCam as Camera source. The name might be different (Sometimes it shows “Main Camera” not EpocCam).
2) Once you see the white circle, start EpocCam on your phone.
Now you are ready to record video. Please use the recording function of the Windows Camera application.
Due to security features of macOS, not all applications that work with webcams work with virtual webcams like EpocCam. A full list of supported and not supported applications can be found here.
To record video using EpocCam on macOS, we recommend using OBS Studio.
1) Click on the + icon in the sources box to add a new source.
2) Select Video Capture Device.
3) from the dropdown menu select EpocCam.