If you are having issues with video quality when using EpocCam, please keep the following information in mind:
1) EpocCam uses up to 3 megabits per second (3Mbps) bandwidth while streaming video over WiFi connection. Make sure your wireless network has enough available bandwidth.
2) Disable Bluetooth on both your mobile phone and PC. Bluetooth devices can interfere with WiFi connections.
3) The usable WiFi range is about 10 meters while using EpocCam. Try to keep your mobile phone and PC as close to each other as possible.
4) For best quality, use the USB connection whenever possible.
5) Newtek NDI streaming requires much more bandwidth than using EpocCam drivers. Please consider using other connection methods.