Dial Stacks can equip as many actions as you want to a dial. This guide will cover how to add them to Stream Deck +.
How to add a Dial Stack
There are two ways to get started with a Dial Stack.
1) Right-click a dial and select Create Dial Stack.
2) Under the Stream Deck section for Dials, drag Dial Stack to the canvas.
3) Drag the actions you want to list. For example:
- Control Center: Adjust Brightness
- Camera Hub: Adjust Property
- Wave Link: Input Actions
4) Once the actions have been added, you can exit the Dial Stack by pressing the exit arrow near the top left. The Dial Stack is now ready for use.
To cycle through the actions, press the dial.