Pairing Key Light Mini to a Wi-Fi network can be done using an iOS device.
- Compatible iOS devices such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Elgato Control Center - Install from iOS app store for free
- Not required for initial pairing
Set Up Video
iOS Pairing Steps
1) Open the Settings on the iOS device.
2) At the bottom of the Wi-Fi settings, under "Set Up New Device," select Key Light Mini. It will have Key Light Mini's name with four random numbers or letters behind it "Key Light Mini 2BDE."
3) Select the network that Key Light Mini will be paired with. Then hit Next.
4) Key Light Mini will now pair with the selected network. If pairing is successful, the setup window will show "This accessory joined [Your Wi-Fi network]."
Key Light Mini will now show in Control Center on Windows, macOS, or iOS.
If Key Light Mini is not found in the Wi-Fi settings, then Key Light Mini needs to be reset.
Please check out this guide for more information: Elgato Key Light Mini — Reset Wi-Fi Configurations.
If the above steps weren't able to help or for additional support. please get in touch with our support team: https://e.lga.to/help