Here is the Key Light Mini Quick Start Guide.
Here is a breakdown of the onboard controls for Key Light Mini.
- Reset Switch
- Jog Wheel: Toggle Wi-Fi control, Adjust Brightness & Color Temperature
- Power Button: Turn Key Light Mini On/Off
- USB-C Charging Port
- Blinking - Searching for Wi-Fi signal.
- Solid - Connected to Wi-Fi network.
- Off - Wi-Fi connectivity is disabled. To reenable, hold down the Jog Wheel for 3-5 seconds.
Software and Pairing
Key Light Mini can be paired to a 2.4 GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi network using a macOS, Windows, Android, or iOS device that features a Wi-Fi connection.
You only need to pair Key Light Mini once. After that, it will be connected to your network, even after you turn it off and on again many times. Then, you can control it via software.
Key Light Mini is controlled using the Control Center software for macOS, iOS, or Windows.
Visit our Download Page, and select Control Center.
Connect Key Light Mini with the supplied USB cable to a 5 V USB charger with min 2.4 A. The charging process will start automatically and the charging level will be shown by the battery status indicator. Once charging is complete (after around 60-100 min) all LEDs will be steadily lit.
Control Center For Windows
Download: Control Center for PC
For information on how to pair your Key Light Mini to your PC, see this article:
Control Center For macOS
Download: Control Center for Mac
For information on how to pair your Key Light Mini to your Mac, see this article:
Control Center For Android
Download: Control Center for Android
For information on how to pair your Key Light Mini to your Android device, see this article:
Control Center For iOS
Download: Control Center for iOS
For information on how to pair your Key Light Mini to your iOS device, see this article:
After You Download Control Center
These steps will show you how to use Control Center with your Key Light Mini.
1) Download and install the Control Center app.
2) Power on your Key Light Mini.
3) If your PC is not equipped with Wi-Fi, use the Elgato Control Center app from the App Store to add and control Key Light Mini from an iOS or Android device. Wi-Fi connection is only needed for initial pairing. Once Key Light Mini is added to your network, you can control it via any Mac or Windows PC within your network.
4) Launch Control Center and pair Key Light Mini by clicking the + icon.
5) Use Control Center to switch on/off, fine-tune brightness, and color temperature.
Key Light Mini and Stream Deck
To control Elgato Key Light Mini via Elgato Stream Deck, you will need to download two things:
- Elgato Stream Deck software version 5.0 or later
- Elgato Control Center software version 1.2 or later
See this article for more information:
If you are not able to pair Key Light Mini to a network, the network may be incompatible.
To find out if your Wi-Fi network is compatible, please see this article: Key Light Mini – What network types are compatible?
Reset Key Light Mini
If Key Light Mini is unable to connect to the network, pair via Control Center or phone, check out the article below:
Elgato Customer Support
For additional support or questions, please contact our customer support team: https://e.lga.to/help.