Below is a list of Elgato Key Light Mini onboard controls.
Key Light Mini Onboard Controls
- Reset Button
- Hold down for 10 seconds to reset Wi-Fi configurations. Requires a small tool such as a SIM card eject tool or paperclip.
- Jog Wheel
- Hold Down for 5 seconds - Enable/Disable Wi-Fi Control
- Press Down - Switch Mode
- Brightness - Key Light Mini will flash once to indicate it is in brightness mode
- Color Temperature - Key Light Mini will flash twice to indicate it is in color temperate mode
- Scroll Up (➕) — Increase Brightness or Color Temperature
- Scroll Down (➖) — Decrease Brightness or Color Temperature
- Power On/Off Button
- Hold for 5 seconds to turn Key Light Mini on or off.
- Tap to check battery status on rear LEDs.
- USB-C Charging Port
Battery Level and Wi-Fi
|Blinking||Searching for Wi-Fi signal/network or in pairing mode|
|Solid||Connected to Wi-Fi network|
|Off (No blue LED)||
|Five Lights||< 100%|
|Four Lights||< 80%|
|Three Lights||< 60%|
|Two Lights||< 40%|
|One Light||< 20%|