Key Light Mini can be paired to a Wi-Fi network using a Windows 10 or 11 device with a Wi-Fi network adapter.
- Desktop or laptop with Wi-Fi capability running either Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Elgato Control Center 1.2 or later installed - Download from elgato.com.
Set Up Video
Windows Pairing Steps
1) Download and install Control Center from elgato.com.
2) Open Control Center and click on the "+" icon. If Key Light Mini was found automatically, a number will appear next to the + button indicating how many Key Lights are in range and ready for pairing.
3) Select the Key Light Mini device that'll be paired to the network and click on "Connect."
4) Select the Wi-Fi network that Key Light Mini will be paired with. The drop-down menu will show Wi-Fi networks compatible with Key Light Mini (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n with WPA2 + AES, WPA + TKIP/AES Encryption)
5) Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network and click on "Connect".
The PC will disconnect temporarily from the network and connect to Key Light Mini. During the pairing process, internet connectivity will be lost.
6) Key Light Mini will flash if the pairing is successful.
7) Control Center will reconnect to the computer's network before pairing and then wait 60 seconds for a Key Light Mini connection.
8) If Key Light Mini is paired and communicating to the network successfully, Control Center will show the Key Light Mini controls.
If you don't have a Wi-Fi adapter for your PC, but you do have a Mac, Android, or iOS device, then you can use Control Center software on those devices to set things up.
If Control Center does not find Key Light Mini during the pairing process, Key Light Mini needs to be reset.
If your network does not appear in the Wi-Fi drop-down list, it may not be configured correctly for Key Light Mini.
Key Light Mini is not found by Control Center.