This guide covers connecting Facecam Pro to Prompter.
How to connect Facecam Pro to Prompter
1) Seat the Facecam Pro backplate into the back of Prompter. There is a tab at the bottom of the opening to help guide the backplate. Fasten the Facecam Pro backplate with the 2 thumbscrews
2) If Facecam Pro has its monitor mount attached, remove it before proceeding.
3) Attach Facecam Pro to the camera L bracket using the provided thumb screw. Do not tighten it fully
4) Attach the camera L bracket onto Prompter using the provided thumb-screw. Do not tighten it fully.
5) Raise the camera L bracket so Facecam Pro is level with the mold of the Facecam Pro backplate, and push the Facecam Pro forward to seat it into the backplate fully.
6) Once fully seated, tighten the 2 thumbscrews to secure Facecam Pro to the Facecam Pro bracket and to secure the Camera L bracket to Prompter