Below is a comprehensive list of Elgato Game Capture HD software releases for macOS (OS X).
macOS (OS X) Release Notes - Software Download Links
Updated Twitch API
Game Capture HD has been updated to use the latest Twitch API so you can continue streaming without interruption.Hide 2.11.14 Release Notes
We resolved a login issue so you can add your Twitch account for live streaming again.Hide 2.11.13 Release Notes
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- The updated Facebook Live integration re-enables live streaming to Facebook.
- New firmware for Cam Link 4K includes a fix for incorrect colors with Canon 80D.
- New firmware for HD60 S+ ensures reliable capturing of sound bursts and passthrough to a TV/monitor.
A note about firmware updates: Unless you are specifically experiencing the issue mentioned, we suggest that you do not update the firmware. Updating firmware can pose risks if the update process is interrupted. If you believe your device needs a firmware update, please contact Elgato support at http://e.lga.to/help.Hide 2.11.12 Release Notes
- Updated to the latest Facebook API version so you can continue streaming to Facebook Gaming.
- Made some changes to fix streaming to YouTube.
Screen Link 1.0.5 compatibility
Smarter, faster, smoother. This update makes Screen Link even better in some small but all-important ways:
- Improved compatibility with iOS 13.x.
- Enhanced low latency (dependent on local network performance).
- The front camera can now be un-mirrored in your capture feed.
- Overall improvements.
Download Screen Link on the App Store now. iOS app store
Cam Link 4K firmware support for certain cameras
If you're experiencing color reproduction issues, please contact our support team to enquire about custom firmware support for your camera.Hide 2.11.10 Release Notes
Audio and video are once again perfectly synced with Game Capture HD60 S+.Hide 2.11.9 Release Notes
Introducing Game Capture HD60 S+
Building on the iconic technology of HD60 S, HD60 S+ ushers in the future:
- 4K60 HDR passthrough
- 1080p60 HDR capture
- UVC driver
Enjoy the latest and greatest games in 4K and HDR while recording or streaming your gameplay in 1080p at 60 fps in HDR. Thanks to UVC, HD60 S+ is compatible out of the box with Windows and macOS. HDR recording is only available on Windows at this time.
HD60 S+ has onboard HDR to SDR video tonemapping, so you can play in HDR while using HD60 S+ in 3rd party software such as Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio and XSplit.
We've made an awesome trailer for HD60 S+ that you can check out here.
- Added device support for Game Capture HD60 S+.
- Fixed an issue where the “No signal” warning would erroneously appear for Cam Link 4K.
- Various stability improvements.
Confession: we accidentally broke the web page overlay feature in our last update.
Good news: it’s fixed.Hide 2.11.7 Release Notes
This update is all about ensuring that Game Capture works with your favorite platforms, and fixing some small bugs.
- Updated to new Twitch API.
- Updated to version 2 of the Restream API.
- Custom RTMP properly supports RTMPS.
- The Facebook stream title can be updated by clicking the ?? in the status box.
- Fixed live streaming with Game Capture HD and HD60.
- Twitch streaming works even if there is no status set in Game Capture.
Fixed some stability problems that were introduced with 2.11.4.
Improved sign-in behavior for YouTube streamers.
Hide 2.11.5 Release Notes
Live streaming to Facebook uses secure RTMPS protocol now as required from May 1, 2019.
Hide 2.11.4 Release Notes
To get the most out of this update, we highly recommend you run macOS Mojave (10.14) or later.
Updated YouTube SDK
With this update to the YouTube SDK, uploading from Game Capture HD will work (again) after March 25th, 2019.
Multi-Channel Audio Interfaces
Improved compatibility with audio interfaces with multiple input channels. Please check your Live Commentary Input settings to make sure the proper channel is selected.
New Application Signature
We are signing new versions of Game Capture HD with the Apple developer certificate for Corsair Memory, Inc. Expect the new version to ask you for your Mac login credentials in order to access previously stored keychain items.
Hide 2.11.3 Release Notes