This article covers how to pair the Stream Deck Mobile app on an iOS or Android device
Stream Deck Mobile Requirements
- Stream Deck Mobile app installed on from the iOS app store or Google Play store.
- Stream Deck 4.6 installed on a PC or Mac
- Reliable Wi-fi connection
Stream Deck Mobile Setup
1) Open the Stream Deck software and click on the devices drop down menu. From there, select Add Mobile Device. A window will appear with a QR code.
2) Open the Stream Deck Mobile app on your mobile device
3) If this is the first time using Stream Deck Mobile, sign up for the free 30 day trial. If the trial has expired, a subscription is required.
4) The Stream Deck Mobile app will ask for access to the camera to scan the QR code in the Stream Deck software.
5) Scan the QR code with the Stream Deck Mobile app to finish pairing.
Stream Deck Mobile Troubleshooting
If pairing does not work or Stream Deck Mobile does not stay connected, connection troubleshooting steps can be found here.
Stream Deck Mobile Configuration
Configuring Stream Deck actions is done in the Stream Deck app running on PC or Mac.
Siri Shortcuts can be used to trigger actions with your voice. Learn how to enable Siri Shortcuts when using Stream Deck Mobile on iOS devices.