These are the system requirements for the Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2.
These system requirements apply when using 4K60 Pro MK.2 in the Elgato 4K Capture Utility software.
Using 4K60 Pro MK.2 in recording and streaming software other than 4K Capture Utility software, such as OBS Studio, XSplit, Streamlabs OBS, and others will have other system requirements.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Intel - 6th generation Core i7 (i7-6xxx) or better
- AMD - Ryzen 7 (1700) or better || Ryzen 5 (3600) or better
- 8GB or more
- Memory operating in dual-channel (This requires two or more physical sticks of ram installed)
These GPU requirements are based on video encoding acceleration in the Elgato 4K Capture Utility software.
- 4K60 HDR - GeForce GTX 10xx (GTX 1050) or better
- 4K60 SDR - GeForce GTX 9xx (GTX 950) or better
- 4K30 SDR or 1080p60 SDR - Radeon RX Vega or better
- 4K30 SDR or 1080p60 SDR - Radeon RX 480 or better
- 4K30 SDR or 1080p60 SDR - HD Graphics 530 or better
PCIe (PCI Express) slot
- PCIe physical slot size: x4/x8/x16
- PCIe bandwidth: PCIe 2.0 x4
4K60 Pro MK.2 requires a minimum PCIe 2.0 x4 lane to operate. For more information regarding PCIe, please click here.
If you are unsure if your computer meets these system requirements or have further questions, please contact Elgato support by going to http://e.lga.to/help.
HDR - High Dynamic Range
SDR - Standard Dynamic Range