4K Capture Utility supports various resolutions which are also supported by Elgato Capture Devices.
If the 4K Capture Utility shows a warning 1450p93 is not supported, change the video output format on your game console then these steps can help resolve that issue.
Note that the frame rate or resolution may not exactly match that in the example text.
Verify the Input Resolution and Frame Rate
Check that on the console/source that is sending a resolution and frame rate to the capture device that it is actually supported by the capture device.
Supported resolution and frame rate information:
- Game Capture HD60 S
- Game Capture HD60 S+
- Game Capture HD60 Pro
- Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2
- Game Capture 4K60 S+
- Cam Link 4K
Restart the 4K Capture Utility
Close and re-open the 4K Capture Utility software.
Restart the Input Console or Video Source
Restart the console/source which is sending the unsupported signal to the capture device.
Connect the Capture Device in a Specific Order
These steps apply to capture devices that connect to a computer using USB.
1) Unplug the HDMI cables and USB cable from the capture device. No cables should be connected to the capture device.
2) Connect only the USB cable to the capture device and the computer, then open 4K Capture Utility.
3) Wait 10 seconds
4) Plug in the HDMI cable from the TV/Monitor into the HDMI output port of the capture device
5) Wait 10 seconds
6) Now connect the HDMI input from the console/source to the HDMI In port on the capture device