This guide will go over how to set up Facecam with OBS Studio.
OBS Studio version 27.1 or newer installed
1) Open OBS Studio
2) Select the scene Facecam will be added to.
3) Click on the + icon under the sources list or right-click inside the sources box
4) Select Video Capture Device
5) Give the source a name. For example, Facecam.
6) Click on OK.
7) In the Properties window, click on the Device dropdown list, and select Elgato Facecam.
8) Once Facecam has been selected. You'll be able to adjust Facecam settings. We recommend Disabling Buffering and manually setting the Camera Resolution & FPS.
9) Once you've selected the input, click OK.
Adjust Facecam Video Quality
Facecam is a UVC device and can be adjusted through OBS Studio or Elgato Camera Hub.
For more information regarding video quality, please check out Optimize Facecam Image Quality.